Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Get Rewarded with Swagbucks! It Works!



Are you using Swagbucks yet? If you do a lot of internet searches using Google or Bing, you could be earning Swagbucks just for using the Swagbucks search engine, and you'd get the same results. Your search results will actually be pulled from Google, AND you'd be earning points, or bucks, so it's a win-win!


How does it work? Like I said above, you would do your internet searching just as you would with any other search engine, only you would randomly be awarded points, or bucks, that you can later redeem for great prizes. I use the Swagbucks Toolbar so it's super-easy for me to search for anything and everything. Even if I'm going to a page that I use regularly, and know the address, I'll just type it into the search box for another chance to earn Bucks. The more you use it, the more you'll earn!


What can I get? There are tons of awards to choose from in the Swag Store. My favorite is the Amazon gift cards. Anything I'm looking for is generally available on Amazon, so that's what I go with. There are also gift cards available for Starbucks, Target, Restaurant.com, Travelocity, and so many more. You could even get cash through PayPal. There are prizes other than gift cards, too, such as a Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, or a Wii. Lots of options!


How can I earn more? You can earn plenty of Bucks just using the search option, but there are other ways to earn as well. Random Swag Codes are put out during the day, and they can be entered into the Code box on the main Swagbucks page. You can check their blog, Twitter and Facebook page to see when a code may be available. You can also earn Bucks through Referrals; just refer your friends, write a post like this one on your blog, Tweet about it, or post on Facebook. Let others know that you're getting free stuff, and they'll sign up too!


Does it really work? YES! I've earned over $100 in gift cards since I first started using Swagbucks last year. You can too!


Go here to sign up and start earning.


Note: If you signup for Swagbucks through the links provided in this post, I will get referral credits. I hope this doesn't sway your decision! :)

No comments: