Monday, July 9, 2007

Not a lot has been going on with us lately..I took a break from sewing after the festival rush, but now I'm back with all sorts of ideas! Yesterday I whipped out a super-cute Cowboy Crayon Roll that my nephew fell in love with, so now he has to have one! Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of it to post, but I will get some tonight and add them in to show off my handiwork! I think I did a pretty good job for my first roll-up! Until I get the pics added, here is a sample of the fabric that I used:

Cute, isn't it? I love Michael Miller fabrics! The original plan for this fabric was to make a diaper bag, and there may still be one of those forthcoming. Just wish I had more time to sew!

Also, a new wipe case made by Katie will be added to the Etsy shop. Check it out!

Until next time...

No comments: