Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catching Up...

Wow, has it been a week since I've posted? Goodness gracious, sorry to leave you all hanging out there! I've been fairly busy with some custom orders and requests, and have finally finished up most all of it. I think I only have one more thing to complete, then I can take a breather. Whew! And did I take pictures of any of these things to show off to the masses? Of course not! Aside from orders, I've been working on Fall and Holiday craft shows, and figuring out what we might want to consider. I've never been good at planning, and have a tendency to forget things (who me?), so I figure if I get a jump on it and keep the list in the back of my mind, I might be okay.


Imagine this keychain multiplied by 20. That's what's been keeping me (happily) busy! RLAG stands for "Run Like A Girl", a book by Kathy Vick, to be released in 2009.


While I was in the middle of my pile of custom keychains (Thanks Kathy!), my sister-in-law/partner-in-crime Katie has opened up an Etsy shop of her very own, Happy 2 Knit. She's been knitting up a storm, and is really creating some super-cute knitted goodness! You'll find it hard to resist the things in her shop, but make sure you stop by. She will be more than happy to accept custom orders, too.



I think the finger puppets may be my favorite. They're just adorable.

I have a 3-day weekend this weekend, and that is making me very happy. I will, hopefully, finally be able to work on some things I've wanted to do for a while, but just haven't gotten around to yet. Or, I may just stay in my jammies all day and watch silly movies. You just never know what may happen at Sugar Plum Central...

No comments: