Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things are a-changin'...

Look a little different around here? With the re-opening of the Sugar Plum Delights Etsy shop, I decided to do a little updating. I added a new background to the blog, changed a few things on the sidebar, added some things...just general mid-summer cleaning, I guess. I was going to add a widget for Twitter, but I can't seem to get anything to work for it. Suggestions?

I also made the decision today to close down my website. I haven't had time to work on it, and it wasn't getting much traffic anyway. So, I decided to stick with free(ish) things like Etsy, Blogger, Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook. My next project is to update my Flickr page, possibly by the end of the week.

Other than that, there hasn't been too much happening in Sugar Plum Land. I work on new crafty things to add to the shop when I have a chance, which doesn't happen often with an almost-three-year-old and a three-month old! But be sure to check back though, and see what might be new!

And, don't forget that I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on everything in the shop until July 31st! Don't wait!

No comments: