Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mini Market Totes!

Get them while they're hot! I'm taking orders for the mini version of the hugely popular Market Totes! They do not have lids so it's incredibly handy to just toss stuff in there. My daughter used one as an Easter basket this year, and she loved it. She still carries it around with toys and who knows what else in there. I'm sure there are goldfish crackers stuffed in the inside zipper pocket.

For Halloween this year, I'm going to personalize a black one for her to use while trick-or-treating. How cute would that be? I'll have to play with designs, but I'm thinking of adding a pumpkin or a witch along with her name.

This is a slightly different style than what's pictured above, but still basically the same. They collapse flat for easy storage when not in use.

Colors available are: Black, brown, light pink, hot pink, royal blue, red, yellow, Kelly green, purple, royal purple (think LSU purple), orange, turquoise, lime, and navy

Please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested! They're going fast!
The price on the mini's is $15. Personalization included! Larger totes are also available; just email me for more info!

No comments: