Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pick Your Plum: Iron-On Vinyl at 50% Off


Today's Pick Your Plum Deal is a great one if you're into vinyl! And I have to admit, I'm into it. I'm an addict. Adhesive vinyl and my Cricut make me want to personalize everything and anything. It's almost ridiculous. Have you seen my laptop? But I digress...

Today's deal is Iron-On Vinyl at 50% off. You can't beat that! For $7.50 you get three 9x15 sheets of iron-on vinyl that can be cut with your craft cutter (Cricut, Silhouette, etc), scissors or an exact-o knife. Cut it out and iron it on. It's that easy! You'll receive one sheet in each of the following colors: Boiling Black, Toasty Turquoise, and Glowing Gray.

Decorate pillows, tote bags, t-shirts, skirts, shorts, whatever your little heart desires. My little brain is already bubbling over with ideas. Personalize your own stuff instead of paying someone else to do it (ahem- if you'd rather pay someone else, check out my shop!).

Get this deal while it's hot, there is a limited quantity. I can't wait to play with mine! I'll be sure to post what I've done once I have it in my hot little hands.

Go here to take a peek!

No comments: