Friday, February 22, 2008

My New Toy!

I'm so excited I can barely stand it! Yesterday I finally ordered something I've been wanting for a long long time: an embroidery machine! That's right, very soon you'll be able to order customized gifts from Sugar Plum Delights! At this point I'm planning on doing bibs, bloomers, and blankets (the 3 B's), but there may be more added as I get used to the machine and learn what it can do.

So, you say, what machine did you get? Well, here it is!
Its a Brother PE-700 II, embroidery only machine. I got a super good deal on it, I was so impressed. If you want more info on the hows and wheres, just let me know. I just have to give a shoutout to Yahoo Answers for tipping me off (I'll have to look up the specific user, but she posted a lot of great info on this machine!).

Anyway, that's what's going on in the land of Sugar Plum Delights. Check back soon to see my nifty new embroidered goodies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you figured out how to insert a space when embroidering names? I have the 700II and have spent the last 28 minutes on hold with brother customer service. I'm relatively sure that its in the various manuals that came with my machine but I have just not found the answer either in the books or on the help touch screen area. thanks tracy

shannon said...

I haven't actually embroidered anything using the fonts the machine came with, so I can't help too much! There has to be a way to do it. The forums on sewforum.com are a great resource, and I'm sure someone on there would be able to help! Good luck!