Monday, March 10, 2008

It's March?

I haven't been updating much lately, as I've been sick with the flu/sinus infection/crud that everyone else around here seems to have. I missed 3 days of work, went back to work while sick, and am still not feeling altogether myself. Seems like it's been months since I've actually felt well! Oh well, what do you do? Keep plugging along. Anyway, I just recently realized that it's March already, and time to start planning on Spring/Summer festivals and events. I need to get on the ball! Katie and I have pretty much decided that we're basically going to stick to Farmer's Markets and smaller markets this year. We seem to have much better luck with sales at smaller venues. I'm not sure why that is, but of all the shows we did last year, we had the greatest sales at the Northside Drive Farmer's Market. It was pretty exciting. So, stay tuned for where you can find us in the upcoming months. I'll be updating as I find out where we'll be!

Katie Knits! Over the last several months, Katie has taught herself how to knit, and she's doing great! There are new knit items up in the shop, and here's a preview:


Aren't they cute? There's more to come, as she's knitting up a storm.
Embroidery Update: I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even taken my new embroidery machine out of the box yet! With being sick, and the house being in total disarray, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I do have lots of plans of what to do with it once I actually get it out and play with it. I've found some wonderful resources online and am getting all sorts of cool designs and ideas! Stay tuned...

No comments: