Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stickers!

We're beginning to look almost like a real business here at Sugar Plum Delights. In preparation for Spring markets and festivals, I decided that we needed a bit more of a "presence" you might say. So, I whipped up those clippy cards that I posted about a little while ago, made some matching hang tags to add to tutus, bibs, and whatever else we have, all to look a little more uniform. Then I started thinking, well people are going to need to have bags to take away their many purchases from our booth, and what good is giving them a bag with no business identification on it? We want other people to see where our customers are getting their great products. So, I picked up a Xyron 510 at Michaels (using a 40% off coupon, of course), played around on PrintMaster, and....Voila!

It's our very own sticker! I slapped this on some nice white shopping bags and now we look professional. It would have been better if my circle cutter would have cooperated, but I'm still working on that.

The Xyron machine is really cool, I can't believe I waited so long to get one. If only I had known that I could put anything in there and make it into a sticker, I would have had one years ago. I'm still playing around with it to see what all I can do, but I hear you can actually put fabric in there. I 'm not sure what I would do with sticky fabric, but you better believe I'll find a way to use it!

I also whipped up some cute new clippies in the last few days. They're available in the shop now!



On a personal note, we're still recovering from the crud here at Sugar Plum Central, but I hope everyone out there is feeling well!

No comments: