Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy (again)

It seems like whenever I have a festival or market coming up, the week prior is super-hectic. I do this to myself, as I am an Extreme Procrastinator. Always have been, most likely always will be. There doesn't seeem to be anything I can do about it, and I've learned to live with it. I'm comfortable! So, in my mad rush to get more things finished for Saturday's Kirkwood Spring Fling, I've produced some cool stuff! Or at least I think it's cool. Of course, it is only Wednesday, so that means three more nights of production...more stuff to come!

Yesterday, since it was dead at the day job, I decided to take a half day to work on some goodies. I embroidered a nice pile of key fobs, and just have to add the hardware. Ever wonder what a stack of unfinished key fobs looks like? Here you go:


I was able to do 12 pieces per hooping, so I was super-impressed with myself. Those who do machine embroidery, you know what I'm talking about. :-)

Also did a couple of bibs last night with a new theme. Introducing...Miss Monkey!

Isn't she adorable? More designs featuring Miss Monkey are on the way, and personalization is avaiable on bibs and burps. I haven't mastered t-shirts yet, but I'm working on it. These designs will not be available in the Shop until afer this weekend, but if you simply cannot wait, just email me! And if you're in the Atlanta area, come out and see us at Kirkwood!

I'll try to update again before Saturday with more new stuff.

No comments: