Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Weekend Wrap Up

I meant to do this yesterday, but it got a little busy at blog central (work). So Tuesdays are okay for weekend updates, right?

Here's what I did on Friday night:

These were done in last minute preparations for the Sketchworks Art Mart that was on Saturday. Look for these items in the shop soon!

So how did it go, you ask? Well the weather did not cooperate, so we didn't get as many people in as we would have liked. We still had fun, though, and we did sell some things to other vendors! And of course we bought some things, too. It was so nice to meet other Etsy sellers and to see their goods in person. Hopefully we'll be able to join in another Sketchworks Art Mart later this fall. (By the way, I think the "Boob Man" bib is my favorite!)


Now we're getting ready for the Kirkwood Spring Fling on May 17th. Be sure to come out and see us! I'll be debuting a couple of new designs, which you will see here first, of course, and all of the things you've seen so far will be there too. Here's a sneak preview of our setup, from the Art Mart:

Hi Katie!

And we might even have cookies again, courtesy of Katie's wonderful hubby (they were so yummy!).

I had been working hard to get lots of stuff made for the Art Mart, so I've been taking a little break the last couple of days. Break's over! Back to the embroidery machine so I have more fun stuff for Kirkwood. Great stuff is coming!

No comments: