Thursday, May 15, 2008

Market Totes!

Okay, I am SUPER excited about these things, and I can't wait to get home and embroider one. Introducing, the Market Tote!
I thought I was going to have to wait a month until my order comes in, but today I was lucky enough to find a local source for these puppies. Hurrah! I stocked up on green, pictured above, and will also have red and blue available. And now for the best news, if you're in the Atlanta area, I'll have these at the Kirkwood Festival this weekend! Of course if you want them personalized, you'll have to wait a few days, as I won't have my machine at the festival. If you simply can't wait until Saturday to place your order, email me.

Anyway, here are a few details about the totes: They measure 16.5 in L x 11 in W x 9.5 in H. Includes a zippered top and a zippered pocket on the back. Cover is removable from frame, but not machine washable, unfortunately. Wipe with damp cloth. Three-letter monograms available, or one name.


Yay for exciting lunchtime finds!

No comments: