Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Monday! Thankfully, mine is almost over. I wanted to post a little earlier today, but was distracted by flickr, sewforum, various Yahoo groups...oh yeah, and I did do a little work, too.
The Kirkwood Spring Fling on Saturday was fabulous! The weather was beautiful, although a little windy, but not too hot, and not chilly. It was comfortable! Of course I completely forgot to take pictures of the booth setup, and I'm now kicking myself, as it looked really good! Thanks to all those who came out to see us, we appreciate you!

I debuted a couple of new products on Saturday. One, as was mentioned previously, was the Market Tote. I'm taking orders! Here is the example:

For more information, check it out in the shop. Like I said before, these are so cool! There has been lots of interest. I'm working on getting more colors and a collapsible tote that's easy to store! They'll be a little different, but it's the same principle.

I also made up some UGA Bibs and Burp Cloths. I didn't get a pic of the bib, but here's the burp:


If you're interested in products made with licensed fabric, email me. You won't see these in the Shop.

Sunday was very relaxing at Sugar Plum Central. Just did a little surfing and promotion while Pookie napped, and not much else. It was great! Now if Friday would only come faster.. I'll be on vacation next week, and I can't wait!

No comments: