Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where Does the Time Go...

It's almost April already, I cannot believe it. My second child will be making his appearance on April 16th, so that's my excuse for not doing much so far this year. :-) I still haven't gotten the Etsy shop up and running again, but I have great plans. I'm hoping to have a productive maternity leave, so we'll see what happens!

We do have one event scheduled for the spring, and that is the Kirkwood Spring Fling on Saturday May 16th. Come out and see us! There are always a lot of great vendors, lots of things for the kids to do, great food, and great music. We've done this festival for a few years now, and have had a fun time at each and every one. Don't miss it! We will also be debuting a few new products at this one...what fun! If you're not local, keep an eye out here for new product announcements!

The official website is up and running, and there are products listed. There will be more coming soon! If you're looking for something you've purchased in the past, just email me and let me know.

That's it for now! I'll try to get better about posting updates in between the day job, the toddler, and napping when I can.

No comments: