Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crayon Rolls, Key Fobs, and Lunch Totes, Oh My!

Wow. It’s December. Christmas time. The most wonderful time of the year. I seriously don’t know what happened to the last 3 months! Well, I shouldn’t really say that; I do know what happened to the last 3 months. I have been super-duper busy! And that’s definitely a good thing.
So, what have I been working on, you ask? First, lunch totes. Moms are discovering that personalized lunch bags make excellent party favors. I had two large orders of them that were used as favor bags, with lots of goodies stuffed inside for the party guests. Ages have ranged from 1 to 10, and then some! I introduce more designs whenever I can, and of course I’m always open to suggestions. The most popular designs have been the train (new!) for boys, and daisies for girls. I’ve started using a new kind of bag as well. They’re the same size as the bags I offered before, only now I have more colors (yay!) and there’s a pocket on the front of the bag. So cute!


What else have I been working on? Key fobs, key fobs, and more key fobs. I’m still working to complete a very, very large order (for me) of personalized key fobs, both wristlet size with a full name, and a mini-size with one initial. Key fobs are one of my favorite things; I just think they’re so much fun. Everyone should have one (hint hint). I was also very excited to make a new discovery when I was searching for a new webbing supplier. Glitter! I’m now offering Glitter Key Fobs, in either size, in pink, blue, silver, and gold. I haven’t even had time to get these up in the shop yet, but look for them soon. If you just can’t wait for them to appear in the shop, shoot me an email!


And last, but certainly not least, crayon rolls! I had a special order for Christmas crayon rolls, and we decided to use Riley Blake’s ‘Be Merry’ Fabrics. They are so freaking adorable! With it now being so close to Christmas and with me being so swamped, I don’t think we’ll see these in the shop. But you never know…


So that’s what’s been going on. The shop is looking kind of bare at the moment, since I’ve been so busy, but if you’re looking for something, just let me know!

DEADLINES: For custom/personalized items, the last day to order for guranteed Christmas delivery is this Friday, December 11. For non-personalized items, the last day to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Wednesday December 16. If you don’t have a deadline, order away!

CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME is 7-10 business days. Please be patient! I appreciate your business, and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are really cool, Love the J :)