Freezer Cooking Friday for the last two weeks, but it’s back! It’s time for another round of cooking ahead and getting my freezer stocked up again. I’ll be heading to Sam’s Club on Saturday morning bright and early (if 10am qualifies as bright and early) to pick up some staples and meat. I’ll be buying one 5 pound pack of ground beef, and one large tray of chicken breasts. Then Saturday or Sunday afternoon – most likely during naptime – I’ll be whipping up some dinners to have later in the week.
- 2 lbs taco seasoned meat; I use Old El Paso seasoning, but I want to try to make my own using this recipe.
- 1 tray of Easy Beef Enchiladas, using 1 pound of beef
- 2 loaves of Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Cheddar & Cracker Chicken - I still haven’t made this even though it was on the plan a few weeks ago. It’s at the top of the list, now!
- Cheddar Beer Chicken in the Crockpot – Cheese, beer, chicken... I'm on it.
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken, Freezer Style - super easy, and so yummy. I also discovered this is a good mix for nachos! Just shred the chicken after it's cooked, mix it all together with cheese while still warm so the cheese melts, and dip or top chips. Yum!
- Crockpot Orange Chicken - can't wait to try this! Its cheaper than takeout, that's for sure.