Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Ultimate Blog Challenge - Progress




As you may remember from a previous post, I joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge for the month of April. The idea was to write 30 posts in 30 days in order to gain more readers, and also to make it habit to blog regularly. Well, here it is, Day 26, and I'm behind. My original goal was to complete the challenge, obviously, and I still might by bombarding my readers with posts, but I feel like I've still accomplished something great by doing this Challenge. It got me to think. I've been thinking a lot about my blog; how I can improve it, how I can make it look better, how I can draw in more readers, and keep them coming back for more. It has also gotten me to write more, which is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but for whatever reason, I just would never sit down and do it.


I essentially have 4 more days to write 9 more posts, for a total of 30. Can I do it? I'd like to think I can. Will I continue to blog regularly after April 30? You betcha. I've really enjoyed sharing what I've been up to, and my creative juices are flowing! I want to craft more, I want to bake and cook more, and I want to share it all and hopefully inspire one or two people along the way.


What would you like to see? I love feedback, please share! And thanks for reading. :)

No comments: