Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coming Soon - More Recipes, Tutorials, and More!

I don't have a super awesome post for you all to read today, and I apologize. I wanted to be more organized with this whole blog challenge thing, but I'm slipping a bit. Hopefully I can get caught up over the weekend! So, since I don't really have a plan for today's post, I thought I would let you know what you can expect to see here within the next few weeks. Will that work? I hope so.

Coming up on Sugar Plum Delights:


  • Crafty Tutorials: Covered Button Badge Reels and Ribbon Key Fobs

  • My quest for the perfect chocolate peanut butter Easter egg recipe - have one?

  • New projects I've been working on...top secret!

  • What I accomplished on my recent mini-break (I love that term, mini-break)

  • Craft Show preparedness - watch the madness as I get ready for a show on May 14th!

  • I might, just might, attempt a video, but don't hold me to that. No promises!

  • Container gardening with a 4-year old

  • The Birthday Boy

  • Etsy shop updates

Is there anything specific you would like to see? Just leave me a comment and let me know! I'd love to have more reader feedback.

No comments: