Friday, April 1, 2011

Sew Along Update - Slacker City and Toulose-Lautrec

So, now I'm even further behind on the Sew Along for Japan; I didn't finish my t-shirts last night as I had intended. But, I do have a good excuse: the hubs and I went to the High Museum of Art to see the Toulose-Lautrec exhibit (loved it!). My plan now is to work on the shirts tonight and hopefully get good pics and link up with the rest of the super-cool shirts tomorrow. All of the participants have done such a geat job, go check them out!

I've also made another possibly crazy decision: I've joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge for the month of April. The goal is to write 30 posts for the month of April. I'm hoping to drive more traffic to this blog, my Facebook page, and Twitter. So we'll see what happens. This really is going to be a challenge for me, especially on weekends. Weekends are my time for relaxation; some Saturdays I don't even get out of my pajamas. But with working a full time job and managing a family of four, I feel like I deserve those Pajama Saturdays.

So, stay tuned and check back with me over the next month, and we'll see what I can get into. My goal is to write about my crafting, but other things may slip in from time to time. You just never know!

No comments: