Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crafting Update - The Redneck Wine Glass and More

I've finally gotten around to updating my Etsy shop with a few things I've been working on.



First up, the Redneck Wine Glass! I first saw these on a message board/forum that I frequent, and thought they were hilarious. I apologize, but I didn't keep track of where the original idea came from, so if you're out there, great job!






These glasses are so much fun! Imagine sitting on that couch in your yard with your friends drinking your favorite refreshing beverages with this fancy stemware. You'd be the talk of your neighborhood! Personalization of your choice is included in the price. This one was made for my brother-in-law Brian, who wanted one as soon as he saw it.



Another new addition to the shop is a few more designs of the checkbook covers that I just love.

These are so much better than those boring bank-issued covers, and just as sturdy. Matching card holders are available, too!

That's about it for now. I've also been working on I Spy Bags, but haven't gotten any pictures yet. I'll be writing up a tutorial on those soon! Your kids will love them.

Now I must go and snack on some more peanut butter balls to maintain my sugar levels at super-high. :)

No comments: