Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oreo Stuffed Brownies - A Recipe

I was bloghopping the other day when I stumbled upon this sinfully delicious-looking recipe over at Moms of all Trades: Oreo Stuffed Brownies. Brownies? Oreos? Marshmallow Creme? I'm all over it. And boy-oh-boy, I did not regret trying this out one little bit. Do you want to try it?

Here's what you need:


  • Brownie Mix - any brand/variety will do

  • Oreo cookies, or other chocolate and cream-type cookie - I used the store brand because I didn't have a coupon for regular Oreos (I'm thrifty that way). They taste just as good as the real thing for this project. Next time I'm going to try the Mint Oreos for that extra little kick

  • Marshmallow Creme - usually found in the baking aisle, or maybe even close to the peanut butter

Step 1: Spray muffin tins with Pam, making sure to cover completely


Step 2: Mix brownies according to package directions. Add 1/2 cup marshmallow creme, mix well.




Step 3: Open up your cookies. Try not to eat them all...




Step 4: One cookie at a time, dip into brownie batter, making sure cookie is completely covered.


Step 5: Place in muffin tin. I also scooped a little extra batter on top of the dipped cookie, just to make sure there was enough.


Step 6: Bake according to package directions. Mine got a little charred around the edges, but I didn't mind. I like the crispy brownies.




Step 7: Let cool, them pop them out of the muffin tins. From the outside you can't even tell there's a supersweet surprise inside...



Once they've cooled just a little bit, take a bite, and enjoy!

You're welcome. :)


Just think of all the wonderful goodies that could be stuffed into brownies!

No comments: